Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sesame Teriyaki with Rice Noodles

I recently purchased this box of Simply Asia's Sesame Teriyaki with rice noodles meal kit. It comes with the rice noodles, teriyaki sauce and a small packet of sesame seeds.
I've made this recipe a few times because my kids really like it. But I need to warn you the box may not feed larger families or those with family members who have big appetites. So my solution... mix the rice noodles with some spaghetti broken in half (before boiling) and add some extra Mr. Yoshida's sauce to it. Which is what I did here with my own meal. It's an easy way to "bulk" up a smaller sized recipe.

In this recipe I added some sliced green cabbage and cubed chicken. I also think, broccoli, mushrooms, onions, zucchini, etc...would be other yummy alternatives. Use separate or a combination of them.

Sesame Teriyaki with Rice Noodles

1 box of Simply Asia's Sesame Teriyaki

Cook according to package directions. Add extra desired ingredients: chicken, broccoli, cabbage, mushrooms, zucchini, onions, etc...

For larger portions add:

Spaghetti
Mr. Yoshida' sauce

Top with packet of sesame seeds and serve warm.

No comments: