Monday, April 7, 2008

Grab your aprons...

...AND let's get cooking! I would personally like to welcome you to my new cooking and baking blog. After much encouragement, I decided to take the plunge and start a new blog just for my recipes. It's a good place to keep them and share them with my family, friends and anyone who wants to drop by for a recipe or two.

There are so many cooking blogs on the internet nowadays that I was really wondering what I could do that would make my blog different. I mean seriously... Well, what I came up with was....well, actually....I have nothing! Ha! No, really... I want to share with you lots of yummy recipes (with photos) that I've discovered over the years (including the ones I've demonstrated in my cooking classes), give you product reviews, educate you on different food ingredients (i.e. mushrooms, leeks, kale, etc...) and who knows what else...maybe an antic or two.

So I hope you'll come by and visit often and please pass this link onto any of your friends and family. As I won't be too concerned about the privacy of this blog just as long as it is respected and used only for it's purpose.

P.S. What do you call a pig that does karate? Answer: A PORK CHOP!

3 comments:

A Blogging Babcock said...

You did the paper! I am soooo excited! I'm even more excited for your blog! Yipee! Yay! Are you going to tell everyone that I suggested it? Hee hee. Anyway...I'm excited to increase my cooking and baking recipes. By any chance will you be sharing your "top secret" enrichment cooking class recipes?

Ira and Jen said...

How fun Julie! I am so excited to see your posts on this blog. I am always looking for a new recipe or two...especially tried and true ones, and I know they will be delicious coming from you. Way to go!!

Alisha said...

How exciting....you finally did it...he he! I will be checking back often!!!