Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Changes and Updates

I have been cooking and baking away and have added some more recipes just recently. And my label list on my sidebar has been added. So that should help you search for recipes more easily.

By the way, I just recently found a really yummy crockpot recipe book in the grocery store. I can't wait to try some of the recipes and share them with you. There's just something about Fall that makes crockpot recipes so warm and inviting. Again, stay tuned!!! Until then...MAKE THAT KITCHEN SMELL GOOD! mmm....

2 comments:

A Blogging Babcock said...

I really can't fix my kids dinner until you get your blog updated. My children thank you for getting this done in a timely manner! :)

Andrew said...

I'm so happy you are back. Thanks for all the recipes. It helps me to get inspired with cooking. My kids will be happy. Whenever I try something new they ask me " is this a Julie's recipe?